Pitch us your original video
Are you struggling to earn a living as an independent video producer or musician? Does your event or venue need a bigger audience or a new source of revenue? Make more money by publishing your original videos, live events, and performances on That Video Mag than by releasing them on free ad-supported models. How?
1. Earn $500-$2,500 per video.
2. Share videos using your referral code and earn $1 every month for every new paying member.
3. New members save $1 every month.
4. We'll distribute your video to 100,000-1,000,000 people using your referral code.
How does That Video Mag compare to other platforms?
• YouTube – $2-$9 per 1,000 impressions. YouTube takes 45% in commission.
• Facebook and Instagram – Likes, shares, comments, and followers.
• Napster – $0.019 per stream.
• Tidal – $0.01284 per stream.
• Apple Music – $0.00783 per stream.
• Spotify – $0.00437 per stream.
• Amazon – $0.00402 per stream.
• Pandora – $0.00133 per stream.
• YouTube – $0.0.00069 per view.
What are we looking for?
Send us original videos on automotive, beauty & style, business, culture, and food. Is your video newsworthy? Include the who, what, where, when, how, and why of your video. Try to think like a reporter and focus on the ‘story’ aspect of what you are trying to get across. Videos that have been previously published on other sites will not be accepted.
Do I still own the video?
Publishers have editorial judgment, present highly-curated content, and invest a lot of time in its creation. As publishers, we retain full ownership.
I'm not a video producer. Can I still get paid for sharing?
Any member can get paid for referrals using their referral code.
How do I get paid?
Payments are made via PayPal on the last Friday of the month.
How do I submit a project?
1. Pitch your production using the video submission application in the navigation menu under My Menu.
2. Become an Insider member to view open projects and apply to our request for productions.
3. Compete in an Online Video Contest.