A working day can be split into different shifts (i.e. from 8 am to 11:30 am and from 1 pm to 5 pm) simply adding two different working days on the same day. The days with no Working Times specified will be automatically considered as closed.
A working day can be assigned only to a single location or it can be left empty. NOTE: If you leave all the location field empty, your business will not be found in a search.
To receive online reservations you have to create at least one service.
• Duration - The effective duration (in minutes) of the service. This value is used to calculate the checkout of the appointments.
• Sleep Time - This setting is when there is a required time to wait between 2 appointments. The duration seen from the customers will be the same but the real duration of an appointment will be duration+sleep time.
• Time Slots Length - The length (in minutes) of the time slots of the service. The time slots are the green/yellow/red block displayed when you click on a day from the calendar.
• Discount - The total savings.
• Maximum Capacity - Set this value greater than 1 if you want to have more than one appointment at the same date & time. The availability is given by the sum of all the people of each appointment at the chosen date and time and it cannot be higher than the maximum capacity specified.
• Min People per Appointment - The minimum number of people allowed per appointment. When a customer chooses the number of people for this service, it can't be lower than this value. This option is considered only when the Maximum Capacity is greater than 1.
• Max People per Appointment - When a customer chooses the number of people for this service, it can't be higher than this value. This option is considered only when the Maximum Capacity is greater than 1.
• Price per Person - Use this option if you want to multiply the price of the service per the number of people. This option is used only when the maximum capacity is greater than 1.
• Quick Contact - Use this value if you want to allow customers to ask info about the service.
• Has Own Calendar - When this option is enabled, the reservations of this service won't affect the calendar of the other services.
• Recurrence - Customers will be able to book an appointment with recurrence in the same order. All the appointments will be stored in the system as different reservations.
• Image - You can choose an image for the service to be displayed near its name.
• Group - Select the group to which the service belongs.
• Description - Displayed in the Services List page and in the Service Details page.
Sync Appointments With Google Calendar and iCalender
Sync URL - You can use this link to automatically synchronize appointments into your favorite calendar provider. You have only to specify this link into the page of your provider and it will sync each day the appointments stored. It takes 24 hours to update your Google calendar.
Do you need help setting up your first service? Contact us and we'll take care of the rest.