Judges will not touch your car, open doors, hood, trunk, and roll down windows. These areas should be open. The registration form/QR code should be located on the driver's side dash and be visible through the windshield. Our judges want to give you the points you deserve, so be available if the judge needs to ask questions.
Sponsor support (20 Points)
• That Video Mag Supporter and Premium membership (10 Points)
• Sponsor (10 Points).
• Show proof of purchase upon entry.
Paint and wraps (1 to 10 Points)
• Paint and wraps must be even throughout the vehicle to include inside engine & door jambs, etc.
• Should not have scratches or dents that you can easily notice.
• Custom paint must match the entire vehicle inside & out, we will check!
• Cleanliness overall – Must be clean from top to bottom for full points.
Exterior (1 to 10 Points)
• Body kits should be mounted correctly and match the vehicles factory look.
• Lights must work and be mounted safely to your vehicle & match the car’s scheme.
• Factory or custom grills should match the car and be mounted correctly.
• Dents or scratches should not be seen on the entire car!
Engine (1 to 10 Points)
• Chrome must be clean, not discolored or chipped to include mounting brackets and screws.
• Everything must function properly, turbo, supercharger, & NOS for max points.
• Wiring must be clean & oil free – no dripping of any fluids.
• Upgrades to include headers, intake, exhaust, throttle body, etc.
Wheels and tires (1 to 10 Points)
• Wheels and tires must be clean, judges will check for dirt and grease.
• Lug nuts and rims should match the car style and should be mounted correctly.
• Should all match and have proper rubber (tread) for safe driving.
• Rims should generally follow the color scheme of your car & match your vehicle’s style.
Interior (1 to 10 Points)
• All products should be mounted & secured to the vehicle.
• Carpet should be vacuumed inside, no fingerprints or stains on carpet or seats.
• The color scheme of your car must match with the interior scheme for max points.
Audio (1 to 10 Points)
• Installation must be clean, no wires showing inside of the vehicle.
• Should have completed the sound system.
• The system must be able to play and function when judges ask.
Display (1 to 10 Points)
• Show special systems, recording of the work in progress, etc.
• Can be entertaining, informative, or both.
Overall concept and appearance (1 to 10 Points)
• Total quality of the car in all the categories above.
• Overall cleanliness in all the categories above.
• All modifications are done correctly and equally balanced.
That Video Mag is a city-focused news and entertainment video magazine powered by local video creators and video journalists. We help people discover videos about local culture and help video creators make money.